Indi House – Youth Emergency Housing
About Indi House:
- Provides emergency housing for young people aged 15-25 years and 24-hour support from youth workers.
- Is located in Midland.
- Provides accommodation for both males and females.
- Is a safe, secure environment.
- Is a six-room house with a communal kitchen, lounge and common room.
- Young people receive support to follow a personalised housing pathway plan.
- Stays at the house are generally for up to three months.
Who is Indi House for?
We assist young people who need emergency housing. There are many reasons young people access our services. These include:
- Family instability and not feeling safe at home
- Relationship breakdowns
- Financial hardships
- Lack of stable income
- Issues with alcohol and other drugs
To enquire about availability at Indi House:
Call: 08 9274 1611
If we have availability we will arrange to do a phone interview with you/your client. During the interview we will talk to you about your current situation and work out the best way we can support you.
Where is Indi House located?
Our address will be supplied to you as part of your phone interview.
We would like to acknowledge the ongoing funding and support from the Department of Child Protection and Family Support