Vision, Mission and Values
- Everyone has the right to a safe place to live and grow.
- Everyone has the right to live in a world free from domestic and family violence.
- Offer safe, secure and affordable housing.
- Offer crisis accommodation and support to individuals in need.
- Promote independence, education and personal development.
- Build capacity for social and economic participation.
- Support our client's development towards self-sufficiency.
- Use our voice to advocate for social change.
Our service is:
- Dedicated – our team is caring and compassionate.
- Respectful - We are non-judgemental and value the beliefs and life experiences of others.
- Innovative - We provide a service which is tailored to individuals.
- Informed - Our team has the skills and knowledge required to support positive change.
- Collaborative - Our team works with community members and stakeholders to enhance impact.