Indi Place – On site Supported Housing
About Indi Place
- Provides on site supported housing for young parents under 25 and staffed by family support workers from 8:00am – 12:00pm
- Is located in Midland
- Provides a safe and secure environment
- Are independent units with 2-3 bedrooms, one bathroom, kitchen and living space and include a private outdoor courtyard
- Families receive support to follow a personalised housing pathway plan
- The length of stay is generally 12 months
Who is Indi Place for?
We assist young families with parents under 25 who require housing. There are many reasons young families access our services. These include:
- Domestic and family violence
- Relationship breakdowns
- Financial hardship
- Lack of stable income
- Issues with alcohol and other drugs
- Lack of stable home life and support networks
To enquire about availability at Indi Place/Centre
Call: 08 9250 5256
If we have availability we will arrange for you to visit us for a face-to-face interview. During the discussion we will talk about your family’s current situation and how we can best support you.
Where is Indi/Place/Centre Located?
Our address will be supplied to you as part of our interview process.
We would like to acknowledge the ongoing funding and support from the Department of Child Protection and Family Support and the Housing Authority.